Friday, March 16, 2012

Jesus Lizard

David Yow
One day I will find the original of this photo (this is from a photo copy) its Mr Yow at Reading festival 1993 or 4, I wasnt that near to the front and he got a long way before the mike cable ran/got pulled out...dont under estimate the luck of getting an in-focus picture of an airbourne psychopath with an old school SLR...from underneath.
Might be due to over exposure , but I have to say I feel the same way about Jesus Lizard as I do about Shellac: yep great, yep cool, yep do the job, yep yep...but...they aint no Scratch Acid ( or Big Black).


The Video is another from the Hunter Compo, filmed  at the Underworld Camden. We were probly there (Note to Keith: check diary) and and if so Cindy (mother of my children) would have been up front perilously close when the inevitable wardrobe malfunction occurred. That guy was simply unable to keep his dick locked up for a whole set..

1 comment:

  1. Hi! we are making a documentary series for channel 4, and I was wondering if we could contact you regarding the 1991 Reading festival video that you uploaded. If you wanna help us, please reply to: marta.henriquez@live.com, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete