Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Leather Nun

Another cool t-shirt, another punch in the face. I think this one (the punch not the t-shirt)put me off taping shows for good, I cant find any that post date this gig ; its safe to say this is the first half of the set not the end...and it definitely was the last and only time I went to that Bay63 dump.

I cant really remember what happened but Im pretty sure my attacker was a "hometaping is killing music" vigilante cos the assult was accompanied by shouting about stealing the bands music. While technically I was commiting copyright infringement I never had any intention of selling the recordings so I felt a bit miffed (and bloodied and bruised).



Primemover is based on one of those classic primeval 2 chord sludge riffs that should be easy to reproduce by the below-average guitarist,  but isnt, in fact the band takes half the song to get the groove right themselves...

The Leather Nun - Primemover

1. Primemover
2. Im Alive
3. Trick or Treat
4. Lollipop
5. No Rule




No comments:

Post a Comment